Instructions For Filling Online Registration Form
- Complete all entries. The fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory and submission of the form would not be possible if skipped.
- Scan the photograph & signature of the Child, Father, Mother & Guardian (if applicable). The individual file size should not exceed 100 KB. The photographs should have been taken within the last three months.
- Please ensure utmost accuracy of all information in the registration form before final submission.
The registration fees of Rs.1300/- can either be paid online or vide Demand draft /
- For making online payment click on "Make Payment" on the Pay Registration page after submitting the form. For offline payment make a demand draft of Rs.1300/- in favour of "Delhi Public School Chas". Please write the Registration ID and Name of the Child on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- You can also pay in Cash or by Credit/Debit Card if you plan to submit the form personally at the school. If you have selected offline mode, please ensure that you take a printout of the submitted registration form and submit it at the school office.
- The Registration fee is non-refundable / non- transferable.
- No refund shall be entertained upon payment of multiple online registrations.
Age criteria (as on 1 st April’2024)
Produce the following documents
- Pre-Nursery: 3years to 4years
- Nursery: 4years to 5years
- Class I : 6 years to 7years
- Produce the following documents
Applicants who are granted admission will be informed via sms / email / phone calls and
will need to complete the following formalities: -
Produce the following documents in original
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the registrar.
- Two Passport Size photograph (each) of Father, Mother and the applicant.
- Medical fitness certificate from a competent doctor.
- Transfer Certificate and Character certificate from the last attended school.
- Certificates of Highest Educational Qualifications of father and mother.
- Valid address proof to avail the transport facility by school.
- All the admission formalities shall be completed within one week of the confirmation received from school, failing which, admission shall stand cancelled.
- Mode of fee payment: Card, Demand Draft and Cheque in favour of "Delhi Public School Chas".
- The name of your ward, grade/stream and telephone no. should be written at the back of the Demand Draft/ Cheque.
- Produce the following documents in original
- Admission will be provisional till all the documents are submitted to the Admission Cell and subject to realization of the payment.
- The School has the right to cancel the admission if any information furnished at the time of Registration/ Admission is found to be incorrect or forged.
- In case the child does not join the academic session after the completion of all the admission formalities, the amount paid shall not be refunded as per the school norms. The processing fee shall be forfeited.
- Please note the Registration ID for further correspondence and retain the same along with Login ID and Password for printouts of registration form when required.
- Please submit only one registration form per applicant. Duplicate registrations will be rejected.
- Admission to Class XI Science (PCM / PCB) and Commerce are strictly based on the performance in the aptitude test and marks obtained in the Class X Board exams or based on Direct Admission Criteria.
- Admission is subject to availability of seats in the particular stream and competence of the students as per the norms set by the school and subject to minimum number of students opting for a stream.
- The Aggregate Marks /Grades obtained in different subjects in the online registration form relates to Pre-Board Examination conducted in the school currently studying in. This admission will be considered provisional and confirmation for the same shall be given after the submission of Board results.
- Please take a printout of the board marks submitted online (ICSE /CBSE /State and other boards) and submit it along with a copy of the Board Result within three days /72 hours of CBSE Class X result declaration.
- After Board result declaration those applicants (exceptionally meritorious students) qualifying for direct admissions should get in touch personally along with all relevant documents with the Admission Cell at Delhi Public School, Chas as per information in the guidelines.
- The school will be providing in campus additional support for competitive examination.
Instructions for Class XI
The management reserves the rights to add, alter, amend or cancel any of the rules, procedures prevailing at any time which will be binding on the parents/guardians and students.
Class XI Subject Combination:
For academic session 2024-25 the following combination of subjects for class XI are available.
English is the compulsory subject for all streams.
|1.||Physics(042), Chemistry(043), Mathematics(041) with Computer Science(083)|
|2.||Physics (042), Chemistry (043), Mathematics (041) with PHE (048)|
|3.||Physics (042), Chemistry (043), Biology (044) with Mathematics (041)|
|4.||Physics (042), Chemistry (043), Biology (044) with PHE (048)|
|1.||Accountancy (055), Economics (030), Business Studies (054) with Mathematics (041)|
|2.||Accountancy (055), Economics (030), Business Studies (054) with PHE (048)|
Hindustani Vocal Music (HVM) (034)/ Painting (049) / Graphics (050)