AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
The school has various awards for the students in the school and those passing out from the school.
1. Scholar Badges for the students of class VI onwards adjudged ‘scholars’ on the basis of their
scholastic and co-scholastic performances in a year.
2. Trophies for proficiency in cultural activities.
3. Scholarships for meritorious students
4. Awards for 100% attendance.
5. Awards for exemplary human values.
6. All students from Classes VI to XII securing Grade A2 in individual subjects (Scholastic Areas – A) with at least B grade in all other areas will be awarded Scholar Badges.
7. All students who have earned scholar badges for three consecutive years will be awarded blue blazers with badges.
8. All students bagging scholar badges for six consecutive years will be awarded blue blazers with badges, blue ties and gold medals.
9. Students of II to V will be given Achiever’s Award.
10. To encourage and support students of exemplary talent, scholarship is instituted to recognize excellence in academics.
11. The school takes the advance and innovative step of honouring the students for their capabilities in various co-scholastic activities lauding the interest innate in the child. It bestows several certificates, medals and souvenirs under the title of renowned personalities and public figures to augment the skill set possessed in them.
Delhi Public School, Chas is intensifying towards the academic with a universal approach towards the development of students. The school believes that it is quality, not quantity, that paves the way for the students to achieve success. The success and achievements of the student in AISSE and AISSCE examinations prove our firm determination towards making the child competent and affirm holistic development in each child, bringing the quintessence value and imbibing the right knowledge that can inspire and support what we call an epitome of life and society.